');//-->

holy moly

Had my baby boy!!!! 4:09 am on October 30th. He’s freaking great! Brandon and I are totally stoked and love him to bits. I will post pics as soon as I get around to it! Much love and thanks for all the great emails! Any “new mom” advice send it my way Kelly@endonline.com

I won’t be back to the show for a bit but I am sure the boys are holding down the fort.

ok well gotta run! OH! baby’s name is Solomon- it means “peaceful”. Which is exactly what he is, oh but he’s feisty! AHHHH. In love!

k

20 comments ↓

#1 Hannah on 11.01.09 at 4:37 pm

omg! kelly i will miss you on the radio your really good! i hope your baby boy is good, how long do u think it will be til you get back on the radio? im your only comment so far. i hope you come back on the radio soon!

#2 Hannah on 11.01.09 at 4:45 pm

did you have him on halloween?

#3 Chelsea on 11.01.09 at 5:27 pm

Congrats!!!! That is such a cute name.. I am sure he is adorable! I can’t wait for my little man to come. I am due on the 14th but I have a feeling he will go over as well.. ugh! The boys are doing great on the show, but is isn’t the same without you. Can’t wait for pictures of your little one!! Enjoy :)

#4 Jackie on 11.02.09 at 7:00 am

Congratulations Kelly!! We just had our little one in July and I SWEAR it feels like I had him last week. I absolutely CANNOT believe how fast it goes…I’m sure everyone and their moms are telling you, “Enjoy it! It goes so fast!” It definitely does!

#5 Christine on 11.02.09 at 8:50 am

Congratulations!! So happy for you! Solomon is too adorable! Enjoy this time while he is soo itty bitty- it goes by soo fast!

#6 Jessica on 11.02.09 at 9:21 am

My best advice is to read the baby wise book. It is amazing!! It’s all about putting ur baby on a schedule. My baby was sleeping throught he night by 7 weeks and on a routine that was great!

#7 CHRISTINA on 11.02.09 at 12:12 pm

Congrats!!!

#8 Jen on 11.02.09 at 12:20 pm

Congrats Kelly!

#9 emily on 11.02.09 at 2:51 pm

New mom advice..when I had my daughter everyone told me to sleep when the baby sleeps.. and I didn’t. I thought I was super MOM and could do it all. I was wrong. Now expecting baby #2 I will be taking the advice. My personal advice.. Enjoy every second. It goes by too fast. Congrats!

#10 Ash on 11.03.09 at 8:08 am

Congrats Kelly! Enjoy every minute of it!!

#11 Sarah on 11.03.09 at 9:06 am

When I had my son (Eli) my Doc told me he had to eat every 2 hours. So I would wake him up & try to feed him every 2 hours. He would cry & get so mad that I was waking him up. This stressed me out that I was doing something wrong. Till my mom said he will eat when he is hungry dont wake a sleeping baby. After I tried this we were both a lot happier & he slept thru the night =)
Good luck to you and your new little one. They dont stay small for long enough

#12 Stephanie on 11.04.09 at 9:41 am

Congrats! My main advice is to make a concious effort to remember him being this tiny. My son is only 6 months and I was just thinking yesterday how I don’t really remember him being a newborn. Sad! I know things get a little crazy with a newborn but remember to cherish these moments and take pictures and videos like crazy! Congratulations again!

#13 Lisa on 11.04.09 at 11:33 am

Congrats Kelly, almost a Halloween baby! A little bit of advise regarding that — I was born on Halloween and for years my birthday parties were costume parties, halloween themed, etc. HATED IT! I wanted a normal birthday like everyone else. Just some advice from someone who was there. By the way, I had my son on October 28… eight years ago… still love him to bits! 😉

#14 Evan on 11.05.09 at 12:55 am

Here’s some “Uncle Advice.” My sister has 19 month old twins, and it’s nuts. And for quite a while, she was worried about what everyone else said, and what this baby book says, and that baby book tells you not to do, and she was so worked up about all the different advice sometimes that she didn’t get to just enjoy her new little babies. So just go with your gut instinct and what feels right. And when things get crazy, just be glad you don’t have twins. lol Congrats! :)

#15 hannah on 11.05.09 at 12:21 pm

Congrats! You are very lucky to have your son born the day before halloween, you will always be able to halloween themed and costume parties for your son! that would have been a dream for me, but my daughter was born a week before xmas and now people give her combined gifts.

#16 Kasey on 11.09.09 at 6:26 pm

Congratulations Kelly!!! I love you so much! Your like my role model!!! Hope the baby is healty!!!

Kasey

#17 Jessica on 11.17.09 at 5:53 pm

CONGRATS KELLY!!! :)
<3 McPiMpIn

#18 Dona on 11.20.09 at 9:23 am

Hey Kelly
We miss ya. Hope everything is going well with your precious little one.
New mom advice is probably something that alot of people have already suggested because its so true! Enjoy every minute of it.
My baby is 22months and OMG hes so adorable… he reminds me of a grown little man. He speaks, walks, climbs, and I’m just amazed and keep thinking “where has the time gone” next thing u know we’ll be going through preschool, highschool , then college…AHHH!! So yea, ENJOY

#19 Nannies Galore on 11.24.09 at 6:14 am

Congrats Kelly! I listen to your show every single morning! I want to share my brand new Nanny Website w/ you and the listeners! http://www.nanniesgalore.com – Babysitters and Nannies join FREE. Families search FREE. It covers the entire United States! I am a single mom and only parent to my 4 yr old daughter, Grace. Being a mom is the GREATEST thing I have ever experienced! The website is brand new, so I am looking for quality nannies to join. Tell all the listeners to log on, fill out their profile, and find a childcare job! Again, congratulations on your little one! Such joy!!

#20 Jas on 12.02.09 at 10:45 am

Congrats!! I like the name.