');//-->

Not long now!

So we have less than two weeks! Of course I know, I could go over. I am totally aware of that. And everyone from my Doctor to Bill Bellamy (who was on the show on Friday) told me this.

I am just excited that’s all. But actually like I have said before, this part of parenting is super easy. I mean the babies fed, changed, and asleep all without me even doing anything – it’s pretty radical.

Last night B and I rented the movie “Away we Go” with Jim from the Office. It was so funny and really good. Anyone whose pregnant should totally see this! It’s not a sad one like Juno was…boy did that get the water works flowing!

Short post because I have a TON of stuff to get done before I leave (temporarily) on Friday.

mama to be!

mama to be!

Here is the latest prego pic that was taken by a dear friend and awesome photographer Stephen, he is the photographer for Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger- so needless to say he can make anyone look steller. lol.

As soon as the nursery is all set up I will post some pics of that too…

much love!

kells

11 comments ↓

#1 Sonya on 10.05.09 at 1:05 pm

Hurry Kelly, Wake Up Call is not the same without you! You already have experience, all men are babies to some extent and you have Gavin and Jason. I actually like all of you! Best wishes to you and your husban and your new addition.

#2 Sonya on 10.05.09 at 1:10 pm

Hurry Kelly, Wake Up Call will not be the same with out you!

#3 Kelly on 10.05.09 at 8:54 pm

hey sister I haven’t left yet! Friday is my last day…

#4 Katrina on 10.06.09 at 9:27 am

Hey Kelly, you look gorgeous! I just found out that I’m pregnant for the first time so I readily await your return to the show to update me on what to expect when this baby is born! lol You’ve been a great source of info so far. Good luck and can’t wait to have you back. :)

#5 Kelly on 10.06.09 at 2:32 pm

girlfriend you are so sweet! I will still update my blog when I am off and after baby boy is born…so look for that in the future. and CONGRATS on the big news!

#6 Amy on 10.07.09 at 11:41 am

KELLY! This is long lost Amy that you haven’t heard from in a long time…remember the one that got you your hair stylist when you moved here?!? I know…it has been way too long! Anyways, I still listen to you guys every morning and am so happy for you and Brandon! You are absolutely beautiful as a Mommy and I am sure your baby boy will be as happy as ever to have you guys as parents. Take care of yourself on your leave and enjoy meeting your baby!! Let me know if you need anything…I am still out of work so I have a lot of time on my hands! Take care :)

#7 Kelly on 10.07.09 at 2:34 pm

AMY! nice to hear from you and you are SOOOO sweet! thanks for listening still and guess what? I was JUST at Darryl’s!- just got home! wow. I have YOU to thank for 2.5 years of great hair “dids” thanks girl!

#8 Jennifer on 10.09.09 at 8:38 am

Congratulations! You look gorgeous! I love listening to you on the wake up call. When is your due date? I am due Nov 3 with a boy also! :)

Wishing you a quick, easy delivery!

Jennifer

#9 Chelsea on 10.09.09 at 11:01 am

Kelly,
You look amazing girl! I am due with my first baby boy also in about 5 weeks or so. I definitely can relate to all the emotions and stresses before they get here! I hope you enjoy your time off with your little one. You will definitely be missed though. Keep us updated on your progress as well as his. Congrats again!!

#10 Jen on 10.09.09 at 2:17 pm

Best of Luck to you Kelly! You’ll do great!

I had my baby boy (9 days over due! Longest week of my life!) last Saturday October 3rd. 7 lbs 8.7 ounces and 21 inches long. Big dark beautiful eyes. Hoping to update my blog soon with pics. Motherhood is an amazing experience. Love at first sight truly does exist! Can’t wait to hear about your experience.

#11 MICHELLE on 10.09.09 at 7:44 pm

HEY KELLY! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS PREGNANT!! IM SO SAD YOU WONT BE ON THE RADIO FOR AWHILE.. I LISTEN EVERY MORNING AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU GUYS! (ESPECIALLY YOU) BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THE BABY!! CONGRATULATIONS!