Alice 105.9 partnered with Walgreens and Pepsi to bring a promotional media campaign to the greater Denver Market highlighting Walgreens’ fundraising for Children’s Hospital Colorado. The program incorporated, Alice 105. DJs , On-air, On-line and On-Site elements for maximum success.
Throughout the month of September, Alice listeners were encouraged to stop in to their local Walgreens and donate to Children’s Hospital Colorado. The on-air messages were a combination of Walgreens employee testimonials as to why the cause was personal to them, along with a fun, interactive promotion with Slacker and Steve, “Feel Good Fridays.” Slacker and Steve encouraged listeners to stop by a specific Walgreens lunch time appearance each Friday in September and donate to the cause. Anyone who did received lunch for FREE. Plus, if listeners couldn’t stop by in person, they could donate via text, and receive a special offer from Pepsi.
• A bank of (104) :60 second commercials that aired over 4 weeks in September supporting the Walgreens
fundraising, Feel Good Fridays , and text to donate call to action.
• A Bank of (42) :30 second station promotional announcements to air in September.
Mon-Sun , 6am-12mid, equal rotation.
• On air affidavit: Walgreens On Air Affidavit
• Specialty Page on the Alice website throughout the promotion with details on how to donate to
Children’s Hospital Coloradoat your local Walgreens or through text, along with details on the Feel
Good Fridays store events, with locations, times, etc.
• Customized banner ads that ran on the Alice website throughout the promotion delivering 40,000
• On-line radio (streaming) campaign utilizing your :60 second commercials delivering 40,000
impressions in September.
• “Feel Good Friday” details included in (2) Alice A -list newsletters to the station database of
• “Feel Good Friday” ad unit in (2) Alice A -list newsletters to the station database
|Display Ads||40,000 impressions||34 clicks||0.09% CTR||—|
|Bonus Newsletter Ad 9/20||2,776 impressions||3 clicks||0.04% CTR||—|
|Bonus Newsletter Ad 9/27||2,669 impressions||4 clicks||0.04% CTR||—|
|Specialty Page View||101 Page views||—||—||—|
• Facebook posts
• (4) PUSH message to the Alice Text Addicts database, encouraging them to text-in to donate.
• (4) “Feel Good Friday” Store events on 9/9, 9/16, 9/23 & 9/30 from 11am-1p, encouraging listeners to
stop by and donate and get a free lunch!! Events were hosted by Slacker and Steve and included
station Vehicle, Tent , Banners and prizes for customers. Lunch partner was also be provided.
• Slacker and Steve video appearance at kick -off meeting at The Children’s Hospital