Alice 105.9 and Studio 1430 KEZW partnered with Pepsi to bring Well Wisher Saturday, a promotional media campaign to the greater Denver Market highlighting Walgreens’ fundraising for Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation. Throughout the month of September, Rick Crandall on KEZW and Slacker & Steve on Alice 105.9 promoted “Well Wishers Saturdays” fundraising on-site at Walgreens locations every Saturday urging listeners to visit a Walgreens to make a sustaining donation. Listeners were alsoencouraged to stop in to their local Walgreens all month long and donate to Children’s Hospital Colorado and purchase Pepsi products.
• Bank of 96x :60 second commercials on Studio 1430 KEZW, 4 weeks in Sept.
(5x/wk :60 (M-F, 6a-7p), 5x/wk :60 (M-Su, 6a-12m), 5x/wk :60 (Endorsement, M-F, 6a-10a),
5x/wk :60 (S-Su, 9a-5p), 4x/wk :60 (call ins, Sat, 10a-5p))
• Bank of 120x :30 second KEZW promotional announcements in Sept. (M-Su, 6a-12m)
• On Air Interview with Rick Crandall in AM drive to kick off campaign
• Bank of 120x :60 second commercials on Alice 105.9, 4 weeks in Sept.
8x/wk :60 (M-F, 6a-7p), 8x/wk :60 (M-Su, 6a-12m), 5x/wk :60 (Endorsement, M-F, 3p-7p),
5x/wk :60 (Endorsement, S-Su, 9a-5p), 6x/wk :60 (call ins, Sat, 10a-5p)
• Bank of 42x :30 second Alice 105.9 promotional announcements in Sept. (M-Su, 6a-12m)
wk. of 9/3 & wk. 9/26
• Specialty page – with details on how to donate on site and link to donate online
• Banner Ads – 40,000 impressions
• Streaming – 40,000 impressions
• Inclusion in 2x Alice A-List Newsletter & 1x Studio 1430 Newsletter
• Online post promoting the Walgreens Yard Sale
|2 bonus newsletter ads|
• Slacker and Steve on site at 1x Walgreens location