KOSI 101.1 and Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers partnered in June to celebrate Cancer Survivors!
All month long, KOSI 101.1 showcased the survivors on-air creating a message of hope in the community and support for the journey these survivors have taken. We utilized real stories to create the emotional connection through multiple station assets. Each week co-branded promotional announcements (on-air and online) ran highlighting the message of celebrating National Survivor’s month. Additionally, each day (Monday – Friday) Murphy & Denise showcase a different survivor with Murphy & Denise’s “Survivor Salute”.
Rocky Mountain Cancers Centers will also received presence through online radio, a banner campaign, front page real estate on the “flipper” as well as a dedicated specialty page and inclusion in KOSI 101’s weekly Club KOSI emails.
Finally, cross promotional partners were included who provided special “perks” to survivors. Each week listeners that are survivors were encouraged to stop by for a free item. A dedicated Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers database e-mail was sent to the listeners with the dates/times of the special events.
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Received:
On – Air:
· Bank of 100 :60-second commercials (40x M-F 6am-7pm; 40x M-Su 6am-12m; 20x Sa/Su 6am-7pm)
· Bank of 40 :10-second commercials to run in the month of June on KOSI 101.1. M-F 6am-7pm.
· Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers On Air Affidavit
· Co-branded on-air promotional announcements to run during the month of June. 60x total.
· Daily Murphy & Denise “Survivor Salute” live mentions. 20x total.
69-ariana 610-marcia-ruth 611-sally-tropical-smoothie 612-jan-w
613-judi 617-roberta-g-stephanie-j 619-dale-hayden-o 620-lisa-carrol
623-marilyn-f-dan-lisa-p 624-natalie-h-david-h 625-carolyn 626-mildred 627-linda-luke-lance-o
· Online specialty page with info about Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers and Survivor stories
· Banner campaign delivering a minimum of 25,000 impressions to run on www.kosi101.com.
· Online radio campaign (matching on-air schedule) to run on www.kosi101.com
· Minimum of 60x online radio promotional announcements to run on www.kosi101.com
|Display Ads (run of site)||16,667||160||0.96%||—|
|Display Ads (specialty page)||312||2||0.64%||—|
|Page views||Page Views – 189||Unique – 151||—||—|
· Social Marketing -minimum of 2-3x posts per week for 4 weeks.
· Inclusion in (4) e-mail newsletters to “Club KOSI” database of over 11,000 listeners
· Inclusion on the KOSI home page “flipper” for one week of the campaign
· (1) Exclusive database e-mail sent to opt-in databas
· Cross promotional partners to provide “perks” to Cancer survivors during the (4) on-site appearances
Wednesday June 4th – Ella Bliss Beauty Bar
Join KOSI 101.1 at Ella Bliss Beauty for Express Manicures, Chair Massages and Hair Stylings. Services are free for Cancer Survivors (based on availability within the timeframe). They will also have Cline Cashmere Wine for $3.00/glass with a portion benefitting the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation.
joby-w_ella-bliss julie-w_tag_ella-bliss teena-w_tag_ella-bliss
Wednesday June 11th – Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Tropical smoothie Café will be offering a FREE smoothie for Cancer Survivors and also free food sampling. See you at Tropical Smoothie Café from 4:00p-6:00p!
joby-testimonial-with-trop-smooth-tag julie-testimonial-with-trop-smooth-tag kathy-testimonial-with-trop-smooth-tag teena-testimonial-with-tag
Week of June 16th – Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado
First 100 people will get a $35 gift certificate at the Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado. Visit KOSI101.com on June 16th to be one of the first 100 people.
joby-testimonial-with-massage-therapy-tag julietestimonial-with-massage-therapy-tag kathy-testimonial-with-massage-therapy-tag teena-testimonial-with-massage-therapy-tag
Week of June 23rd – Black-eyed Pea
First 100 people will get a $20 gift certificate to the Black-eyed Pea. Visit KOSI101.com on June 23rd to be one of the first 100 people.
joby-bep_final julie-bep kathy-bep teena-bep