Turning wedding day dreams into reality ! The Rocky Mountain Bridal show is Colorado’s most Elegant Bridal Show with the most vendors, the most prizes, and the most choices with EVERYTHING a bride will need. In 2013 The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show partnered with Alice 105.9. Thru on air commercials, promos, giveaways and online presence Alice, with a little help from KOSI drove people to the April 2013 show.
The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show received on air:
• 8x :30sec commercials that ran M-F 6a-7p; 7x :30sec commercials that ran M-Su 6a-12m;
3x :30sec commercials that ran Sat 6a-7p. Total of 18 :30sec commercials. See affidavit below.
• 15x recorded promotional commercials encouraging listeners to log on to Alice1059.com to register to
win tickets to the show. Commercials included show details (date/time/location information).
• minimum of 10x promotional announcements with on air giveaway of a Rocky Mountain Bridal Show
Prize Pack, consisting of a pair of tickets, Green Bride Book and other fantastic prizes!
The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show received online:
• Event information with a logo and link on alice1059.com events page
• Inclusion in 1x Alice A-List E-Newsletter
• Online giveaway of a pair of tickets on the Alice A-List promoting the event. Recorded promotional
announcements informed people to visit website.
• 30x :30sec online commercials that ran on Alice1059.com. See affidavit below.
• Event information with a logo and link on KOSI101.com events page
• Inclusion in 1x Club KOSI E-Newsletter
• Denver Perks rev. share deal on April 2nd – 55 sold
Do you remember that special moment when he proposed? Was it at a romantic candlelit dinner, a carriage ride under the stars or at the top of a mountain? Where ever it happened, The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show and Alice 105.9 helped celebrate engagements and those special moments. Alice 105.9 solicited couples to Capture their Love and visit ALICE105.9.com to post their best proposal or engagement photo. The winning photo won the couple the honeymoon of their dreams. It was the perfect opportunity to showcase love, romance and The Rocky Mountain Bridal Show.
Online Submission Period: 3/25-4/7
Online Voting: 4/8-4/13
On-air: 3/25 – 4/13
Rocky Mountain Bridal Show received:
• A minimum of 30 recorded promotional announcements (Submission 3/25-4/7; Voting 4/8-4/13)
• Logo, links, details, entry fields on-line at ALICE1059.com
• Promotion through social media (Facebook/Twitter)
• Inclusion and details in a minimum of 1 Alice A-List Newsletter with over 16,000+ members
• Capture Your Love Grand Prize – 7-night trip for two to Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico from Apple Vacations!
Shark Attack <3
Most would describe that special moment as romantic, passionate, private, or intimate. Mine was perfectly, amazingly, could not have planned it better myself; terrifying. October 26th, 2012, Kelley picked Lorin up from work for a quick lunch. Right after, both were supposed to return to work. Kelley had very different intentions. He took her a roundabout way and they ended up at the Denver Aquarium. The apprehensive Lorin was slack jawed to find out that they would both be spending the afternoon SCUBA diving with SHARKS (!!) in the big fish tank exhibit. After changing into wetsuits and going through orientation, they “took the plunge” into the cold salt water tank. An hour underwater went by and as Lorin was led by the instructor to a pre-arranged place in front of the glass spectator window, she turned around to see him holding a sign: “Lorin Allyce Wood, will you marry me? – Kelley.” Her response, amid the spirited frenzy of bubbles from her mask, was written back to him: “Forever!” As they emerged from the water and away from all onlookers, he presented her with a ring and an embrace. You can watch the special moment by clicking below. http://youtu.be/SCXCry4zPmo