Mazda of Lakewood Miracle Miles
Power in Partnership
Fundraising Collaboration with Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Entercom Denver
The Power in Partnership is a special collaboration between Entercom Radio Stations, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals and Mazda of Lakewood. Through a special incentive, CMNH offered Mazda of Lakewood the opportunity to super size their marketing campaign by matching their investment and Entercom did the same with station assets.
For five weeks the Mazda of Lakewood Miracle Miles program drove consumers to the dealership for test drives and purchases. The test drive miles were added up and Mazda of Lakewood donated $1 per test drive mile and any purchase will also add to the donation. Customers will also have the opportunity to purchase a paper Children’s Hospital balloon as a donation. These balloons were posted in the dealership windows to create awareness of the program.
Mazda of Lakewood promoted Mazda of Lakewood Miracle Miles via Point of sale in the dealership, internal email to dealer email list, and the sales staff leveraging the program to increase test drives and sales.
A mileage chart was created showing where Mazda was to their goal. This chart assised with getting potential buyers in the car to help Children’s Colorado and Mazda of Lakewood make a sale.
An internal incentive for employees to participate was also be provided by Entercom.
Timing and Details:
September 22 – October 26,2014
Supported by KOSI 101.1, Alice 105.9 and 99.5 The Mountain
Mazda of Lakewood received:
• Five week on air and online marketing campaign 9/22-10/26
• One hundred ninety-five (195) :60 and :30 second commercials
• One hundred ten (110) promotional announcements
• Three (3) weeks of station’s Home Page Flipper
• Miracle Miles Specialty Page station websites
• Miracle Miles post on station Cares pages
• Eight (8) Newsletter inclusions (minimum 5 promised)
• Mazda Homepage Take Over of Alice1059.com
• Seven (7) Social media posts
• Database email sent to KOSI 101.1, Alice 105.9 and 99.5 The Mountain Databases
|99.5 The Mountain||7,581||1,043||13.7%||19||1.82%|
• Banner ads that ran on all 3 stations
• Online radio Streaming on all 3 stations
|Webstats||Banner Ad Impressions||Clicks||CTR||Streaming Impressions||Spots|
|99.5 The Mountain||4,799||192||4.00%||2,757||24|
• In store signage
• Internal incentive prize
On air, online and promotional support on KQMT, KOSI and KALC– Value: $34,250