An avid chef and local host on Vista TV’s Grill vs. Grill , Howie has a passion for food. In fact, his career started in the restaurant industry before he won an intern contest to get on the radio. Howie believes that food at its best brings family and friends together with love and entertainment.
Howie’s Meal In a Minute Howie featured a recipe/idea each week through a daily live segment. Howie drove listeners to an webpage on alice1059.com encouraging them to download his unique recipes. Maggiano’s was a part of this experience thru on air and online integration.
Maggiano’s received on air:
• A Bank of 30 :30 second commercials dedicated to Maggiano’s.
(15x per week equal rotation M-Su 6a-12m)
• Live mentions from Howie during the Meal in a Minute feature. A minimum of 30
over the sponsorship timeframe.
Maggiano’s received online:
• :30 second online radio commercials. 50,000 impressions.
(approximately 125 spots, spots are the same as the on-air spots)
• Placement on the “Meal in a Minute’ with Howie” section on the Alice 105.9 website
• Placement in two (2) Alice 105.9 emails to the Alice database of 40,000+ listeners
• Display ads (300×250, 728×90 and 300×100) that ran throughout the Alice website delivering
• “Meals in a Minute’ with Howie” webisode that was featured on the Alice 105.9 homepage.
• Mobile integration with ability to offer bounce back message at least once throughout the program
Maggiano’s received for Denver Perks:
• EMAIL: Dedicated Denver Perks email with a Buy Now option to 105,000+ opt-in subscribers.
• LIVE MENTIONS: Live on-air promotion across all 4 Entercom stations. Included a minimum of 12
live mentions (1 per daypart/per station) creating urgency to purchase.
• DENVER PERKS SPOTS: Inclusion in Denver Perks branded :60 promo commercials that ran across
all 4 Entercom stations rotating the week of the offer (Mon-Sun), shared with 1-2 other offers of
the week. Minimum of 16 spots.
• INTERNET RADIO: Denver Perks branded spots that across all 4 Entercom station websites the
week the offer (Mon-Sun). Minimum of 60 spots. Spots are the same as the on air Denver Perks
• TEXT ALERT: Text alert of offer
• SOCIAL MEDIA: Promotion through Denver Perks facebook and Twitter accounts.