• 3/18 – 4/4 P.O.S. In-Store. “Listen to Slacker and Steve from 3p-7p for your chance to win Rockies tix,
a Sand Lot Brewery Tour”
• 3/19, 3/26, and 4/2, (3) 1-hour appearances at CDC determined off-premise locations.
• Slacker and Steve announced live on-air “rock-pile tickets with purchase of Grand Cru for these
hours, peak selling times at retail. Fridays from 5p-6p for three weeks.
• A minimum of 50 Organic Live Mentions on The Slacker and Steve Show 3p-7p throughout the course
of the promotion. These mentions highlighted the beer, explaining that it was a limited edition
• A minimum of 50 On-Air Promos in Support of the Grand Cru promotion
coors-3-22 grand-cru-1-3-23 grand-cru-2-3-23 grand-cru-2-3-24 grand-cru-3-3-24
grand-cru-1-3-25 grand-cru-2-3-25 grand-cru-1-3-26 grand-cru-2-3-26 grand-cru-3-3-26
grand-cru-3-31 grand-cru-2-3-31 grand-cru-3-30 grand-cru-4-1 grand-cru-2-4-1
• Inclusion in 1 e-blasts to our 42,000+ opted-in listeners
• 1 E-Blast on April 1st that is exclusive to Grand Cru, delivered to our database of listeners
• 21 plus and designed to drive traffic to retail locations.
• Inclusion on the Slacker and Steve Page as well as the Contest Page that outlined
the promotion and spot lights places to purchase Grand Cru
click to view larger image
A-List Newsletter 03-31-10
Slacker and Steve Remote
• On Saturday April 4th Slacker and Steve will hosted a 2 hour remote at a CDC preferred location
in which Rock Pile Tickets will be given away with a purchase of Grand Cru, as well as 2 of
the slots for the suite at a TBD date.