Jackie Selby, host of KOSI 101’s #1 Midday Show, invited all the women of Denver to join her and KOSI 101 for “Girl’s Night Out for Women’s Health.” Events were held on September 22nd and 29th 2011 at Luthern Medical Center’s Breast Care Center! The first event, held on 9/22 was “Massages and Mammograms” and the second event held on 9/29 was “Manicures and Mammograms.” These evenings were lots of fun with wine, delicious snacks, fabulous prizes and more. The “Girls Night Out for Women’s Health” evernts were promoted through on air commercial messages, on-line commercial messages, banner ads, email newsletters and on site events. All attendees received lots of prizes from Exempla and KOSI including tickets to the Denver Center of Performing Arts’s, “Girls Only!”
• Promotional announcements made by Jackie Selby in the afternoon encouraging women to make the
call and set up their appointments.
• Commercial announcements made by Jackie Selby throughout the day informing women about the
importance of this event as well as information about the event.
• Live mentions made by Jackie Selby on her radio show about the event.
• Jackie Selby and KOSI promotions team were on site to host the events.
• Yummy food, great drinks, fantastic prizes and fun with the girls!
Not to mention massages and manicures to top both nights off!
• Jackie Selby blogged about both events on KOSI’s blog page.
• Exempla’s ads were on many pages throughout the KOSI website for four weeks. Including banner
ads which had a total of 20,000 impressions.
• These events were featured in two of KOSI’s weekly e-newsletters sent to over 31,000 opt-ins. The
bonus weekly newsletter had 2,806 impressions.
• The online radio streaming had a total of 74,140 impressions (516 commercials).
Both events were a huge success, filled quickly and resulted in a waiting list with outstanding comments from attendees. We are looking forward to the feedback from these events. KOSI 101 joins Exempla’s -Luthern Medical Center’s Breast Care Center in ensuring the women of Denver get their annual mammogram thereby saving lives!
We are looking forward to our next series of events!