KOSI 101 was the perfect partner for the Denver Home Show, reaching the most Women 35-54 in Denver. KOSI 101 was there for a live show on Friday, March 15th from 9-3 with our midday personality, Shannon Stone. We invited listeners to come by and show us their KOSI ‘app’ to automatically receive a certificate for a free appetizer from Indulge Restaurant. We had a variety of additional fun prizes, including a register to win $500 to Urban Lights!
Throughout the day, Shannon integrated information about the show and did live interviews with Granite Depot, Wynn Interior Designs and Ahmad Hassan from HGTV’s yard crashers.
In addition, KOSI ran did a week of ticket giveaways, ran promotional announcements, and included additional announcements inviting listeners to stop into Woodley’s Fine Furniute for two for one ticket vouchers. We also included a variety of digital elements to further promote the show.
• Live Show with KOSI 101 on Friday March 15, 9am-3pm
• 21 x Live Promotional Announcements On KOSI 101
• On-line and on-air ticket giveaways Week of March 4
• Partnership posting on Facebook
• Inclusion on www.KOSI101.com event page with link to buy tickets
• Coordination of event with third party restaurant and prize sponsor
• KOSI 101 Prize Patrol at event
• 20,000 Banner Impressions on www.kosi101.com March 4-16
• 10,000 on line streaming radio
• 20x :05 Recorded announcements surrounding the Woodley’s Promotion
• Printing of vouchers
• $500 Gift Certificate to Urban Lights as a giveaway
Bonus News Letter: (3-13-13)
On air with Shannon Stone:
KQMT: 995 The Mountain
Mike Casey is the popular mornings host of 99.5 The Mountain, Denver’s top Adult 35-54 morning show. His unique personal style, extensive music knowledge and often self-deprecating humor are what make his fans coming back for more every day. Mike Casey has been in the process remodeling his home for the last year (and still in the process) The 2013 Denver Home Show was the perfect event for Mike to be a part of and talk about.
99.5 The Mountain was at the Home Show on Friday afternoon March 15 from 3-5 with Mike Casey. Our loyal listeners know that Mike Casey has been in the process of a huge remodeling project for the last year and he was happy to endorse the Home Show as a good place to get started and get motivated. We further incentavized our listeners with a gift certficate to O’Tooles Garden Center for everyone who came by (while supplies lasted, we had 100 certificates). In addition, we had a register to win for $500 to Urban Lights and other prizes. This was a perfect tie-in for the St. Patrick’s Day Weekend and Mike’s personal interest in his curren project..the outside! Experience!
The Mountain also supported the home show with Mike Casey Announcements, ticket giveaways, website elements, and with additional announements inviting listener to stop into Woodley’s Fine Furniture for two for one ticket Vouchers.
• 20x Live promotional Announcements
• 20 x :30 Recorded promotional announcements/endorsements with Mike Casey
• On-line ticket giveaways the week of March 4
• Incluson on the 99.5 The Mountain Eve t Page with a link to buy tickets.
• Coordination of event with Urban Lights and Woodley’s
• Coordination of event with O’Tooles Garden Center ($10 gift cards to be given away to all who come by remote, while supplies last)
• 99.5 The Mountain Remote with recorded cut-ins with Mike Casey, two hours
• 99.5 The Mountain Prize Patrol
• 20,000 Banner Impressions on www.995themountain.com over two weeks
• Inclusion in 20x Woodley mentions (:05-:10) to stop in to get discount tickets March 4-March 16)
• A Minimum of 1500 Discount coupons printed and distributed to Woodley Fine Furniture Stores and O’Tooles Garden Center
• 20,000 Banner Impressions on www.995themountain.com
• 10,000 impressions online streaming radio
Bonus News Letter: (3-13-13)
Mike Casey remote Cut-ins:
• 10,069 impressions, 62 spots
• 19,879 impressions, 385 clicks
• 10,038 impressions, 95 spots
• 20,001 impressions, 489 clicks