Colorado Lottery holiday scratch tickets are not only the perfect gift this holiday season, BUT the gift that keeps on giving (and giving and giving). Entercom Denver incorporated Colorado Lottery into the fabric of our radio stations in 2 ways to encourage our listeners to “Give Scratch” this holiday season!
1st Way to Win: On-Air Ownership
Colorado Lottery owned EVERY single contest we are running during the 3 week flight on Alice 105.9, 99.5 The Mountain, Comedy 103.1 and KS 107.5. Every winner was also entered into a secondary “gift” contest from the Colorado Lottery with a grand prize of $2,500.
2nd Way to Win: Colorado Lottery Winners Window
Every listener that picked up a prize also received a Colorado Lottery scratch ticket at the Colorado Lottery Winners Window. Also one person per day was randomly selected to win $100 in cash just for picking up a prize courtesy of the Colorado Lottery!
Colorado Lottery On Air
Through station promotional announcements and commercials listeners got excited to win and buy Holiday scratch.
Colorado Lottery received:
· (288) :60 Spot Bank dedicated to the Market-wide Scratch. (72 per station)
· (285) station supported live and recorded promotional announcements.
Colorado Lottery Online
Colorado Lottery received the following digital elements as part of the campaign
· Matching online radio campaign
· 80k banner ad impressions – rotation of Winterland Wealth & Lottery Scratch Banner Ads
|Display||10,970 impressions||37 clicks||0.34 % CTR|
· Social Marketing Campaign, combining winner posts and “Give Scratch” posts. Minimum of 1x post per day (min. 15 total)
· 1 day home page takeover on radio station websites
· 1 week home page carousel presence station websites
· Inclusion in 1x email from each station
· 1x exclusive database email sent to all station databases
|December 23, 2016||12,368||1,364||11.03%||86||6.30%|
Colorado Lottery On Site
Colorado Lottery transformed the Entercom Denver lobby into the Colorado Lottery Winners Window where everyone was a winner!
Colorado Lottery received integration into 3 events during the promotional period, encouraging social participation and the purchase of Scratch tickets at the Holidays
Streets at Southglenn Holiday – December 7, 2016
Alice in Winterland – December 8, 2016
A Hudson Christmas – Hudson Gardens – December 10, 2016