In 2013 Toyota joined Alice’s 36 Hours for Kids Radiothon as a Power Hour sponsor. Power Hours are proven ways to raise donations from Alice 105.9 loyal listeners by creating emotion though goal setting. On Wednesday February 20th from 4p-5p, for every Miracle Maker, Toyota sent up comfy warm blankets to each of the kiddos in the hospital.
This year Toyota’s power hour helped to raise $48,000!
• Sponsorship of one (1) Power Hour Wednesday February 20th from 4p-5p
• Ten (10) :30 commercials to run in the week of Radiothon
• Minimum of four (4) pre-recorded during Power Hour
• Minimum of four (4) live mentions during the power hour to motivate donations
• Name and logo inclusion in the www.alice1059.com website
• Name inclusion in one (1) Alice newsletters as a major sponsor
• Ability to have volunteers on the Phone Bank