In 2014 Big O Tires supported Alice’s 36 Hours for Kids Radiothon as a Power Hour sponsor. Power Hours are proven ways to raise donations from Alice 105.9 loyal listeners by creating emotion though goal setting. On Friday February 14th from 4p-5p, for every Miracle Maker, Big O Tires matched donations and sent up a Little O stuffed animal to each of the kiddos in the hospital.
Big O Tires received:
• Sponsorship of one (1) Power Hour during the radiothon for matching cash donation on Friday, February 14th from 12noon – 1PM.
• Additional sponsorship and exposure through Little O dolls in a second power hour on Wednesday February 12th from 7a-8a.
• Forty (40) :15 second commercials that ran two weeks surrounding the radiothon.
• Minimum of four (4) pre-recorded mentions
• Minimum of four (4) live mentions during the power hour to motivate donations
big-o-tires-live-mention-4p-to-5p big-o-tires-live-mention-2-4p-to-5p big-o-tires-live-mention-3-4p-to-5p big-o-tires-live-recorded-mention-4p-to-5p
big-o-tires-power-hour-brought-to-you-by-4p-to-5p big-o-tires-recorded-live-mention-4p-to-5p big-o-tires-recorded-live-mention-2-4-to-5
• Streaming campaign to run on Alice 105.9 reaching 40,000 impressions. Campaign included a banner ad on stream player to lead when commercial plays to run Feb 1 – Feb 22, 2013
|Big O Tires Streaming||40,001||295|
• Name and logo inclusion on the Alice105.9 CMN specialty page as a sponsor aligned to the 36 Hours for Kids radiothon.
• Ability for up to 10 volunteers to work the phone bank for the radiothon
• Ability to have Little O mascot at hospital