KOSI 101, American Heart Association and DCP Midstream continued their partnership in increasing awareness of American Heart Association’sLife’s Simple 7 and the DCP Midstream alignment and sponsorship of Heart Walk 2013. KOSI teamed up with DCP Midstream for a “walk up” registration drive set up along the 16th Street Mall with Denise Plante. The campaign also promoted heart health with Life’s Simple 7.
AHA/DCP Midstream received for the registration event:
• Two (2) hour KOSI 101 station event with Denise Plante – May 22
• Location:16th Street Mall (16th St. between Court & Tremont)
• Four (4) on-air cut-ins by Denise Plante inviting listeners to stop by to register May 22
• Ten (10) promotional announcements promoting the registration event on the Plaza May 20-22
• (1) email blast to KOSI database inviting listeners to register on-site that day
|Database Email Stats
|Database Email 5/21||10,883||1,350||12.4%||36||2.7%|
Total Heart Walk Registrations at 16th Street Mall Event: 70
Community Team Online Registrations (5/21 & 5/22): 18
New DCP Walker Online Registrations (5/21 & 5/22): 21
Total Online Walker Registrations (5/21 & 5/22): 213
AHA/DCP Midstream received on air:
• 40x sponsor inclusion in KOSI Heart Walk promotional announcements
• 40x total :30/:60 second commercials that ran May 20-June 16
• 20x :30 dedicated DCP Midstream Heart Walk Team messaging promoting participation.
(10x per week, 5x M-F 6a-7p and 5X M-Su 6a-12m 2 weeks leading up to Heart Walk 5/20-6/1)
• 20x :60 second commercials dedicated to the AHA Simple 7 message with a DCP Midstream Thank You.
(10x per week, 5x M-F 6a-7p and 5X M-Su 6a-12m 2 weeks following Heart Walk 6/2-6/16)
AHA/DCP Midstream received online:
• Banner Ad Impressions (300×250 and 728×90) over 4 weeks May 20-June 16
• Online radio streaming impressions over 4 weeks
|Banner Ads (+1 bonus email ad)||9,801||197||2.01%||—|