');//-->

Cheating in School!!!!

sooooo um ya, cheating is wrong and stuff. HOWEVER, I was talking to my friend Laura (who’s pretty hot but her friends are not which sucks for my boys when we all hang out) who goes to Sac State and she CANNOT seem to get Biology! She then began to tell me how she would…

CHEAT AND NOT GET CAUGHT!!

Tonight on the show we are discussing your ways of cheating!!  I also figured we can use this as sort of a forum for cheating!! lol…its wrong kids..

feel free to post your ways of cheating in the comment section below!!!

6 comments ↓

#1 Nicki on 10.08.08 at 6:30 pm

A way to cheat is for girls is the “bra hide”. You write the info on the inside of your bra then check for the answers when the teacher isn’t looking. The teacher can’t really see the inside of your bra so you’re safe!! =)

#2 Jacob on 10.08.08 at 6:35 pm

One thing I did was write notes on my arm very small and wore a long sleeved t shirt. So I could see them but my professor couldn’t. You should tell her to do this it’s perfect for winter because it’s not obvious at all.

#3 Yesenia on 10.08.08 at 7:28 pm

I would just leave my notes in the bathroom and hope no ones takes them and after getting the test go to the bathroom and look at them.

#4 Alec on 10.08.08 at 8:38 pm

ok so you take a coke bottle, scan the label into ur comp, open it in photo shop and erase the ingredients section, and write what you need in the tiny black letters. then print it on photo paper, glue it on ur bottle, and tha teacher wont kno!

#5 Brandon on 10.08.08 at 11:31 pm

Take a wide rubber band, stretch it out really widely and place books inside to keep it from getting small again. Write your notes on the stretched out rubber with a black ballpoint pen, make sure to write your letters really close while it’s stretched out. Wear the rubber band as a bracelet to your test, and when you need the answers, just stretch the rubber band out, and when done, let it snap back.

#6 Robin on 10.08.08 at 11:34 pm

Write the some notes on the cloth-like part of the band-aid and put it on your elbow or knee. then you can scratch the Band-Aid as if it itches when test time comes. Then, act like you’re going to fix your band-aid.
Pretend you’re looking at the wound, but don’t pull it off, obviously.